BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, November 23, 2006

Ooops its been a few more days

Man when I say I am going to post pictures and update I never get to it!
Lets see the last few days we have been Christmas shopping. We got some $$ from FIL to spend on ourselves for Christmas. So Brandon and I split it and are going to shop for eachother. It was sooo nice!
I havent booked my hair appt. I think I am going to call tomm and get in the school in langley. I have heard good things about it and they have SUPER pricing.
I will definately post a picture. So you find that you hair always looks super when you JUST get it done...then the next day its so much work to do and it never looks the same....sigh.
I am excited. I love getting my hair done.

We went to the back this evening and got my LOC activated. Now I can pay for school. Yippie!
Tomorrow I am going to try on the bridesmaid dress for my brothers wedding, then go out for lunch with the girls.
Saturday I have a craft sale for my boobybuddy stuff. It is a Murrayville hall for all you ladies out in langley. Stop by and say hello! Its from 9-330 I believe. My mom will have he oh so cute nightlights from my site there too. I am going to make the necklaces this evening while my shows are on :)

You will be proud of me. I have gone for a jog 2 nights in a row. Even in the pissing rain. I just dont get to the Y half as often as I should since the accident. My friend Cathy has done and amazing job running, she looks fabulous, I thought I would try.I am no where near as good as she is..but I am sore, so it is working right? lol
I have many reasons to lost these last pounds.

Arianna woke up dry for the first time the other day!!! YAY! we are on are way with her :)

Andrea

3 comments:

cathy said...

Andrea,

What school in Langley? Do tell, and who gave you the lead?! Good luck with that. What colour are you going to do?

And, too bad I cannot come to the craft fair. Is it at the M hall? Darn it. We have the yearly Christmas party to go to!

I might need a necklace for my grabby girl Caroline! Maybe I can chat with you about that one day soon xo

Carol Kerfoot said...

I missed this until now or I would have came down to say HELLO. Are you talking about Pacific Beauty? I had a pedicure there and it was fabulous!

Andrea said...

hey!
Yes thats the place.
I am there on Dec 9 as well. come on down and say hi.
you too cathy. good deal on a necklace!
Andrea