BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, November 25, 2006

SNOW!!!

I am so excited. It is snowing as I type.
We are supposed to get quite a bit. It will be play time for the kids tomorrow!
I need to go out first thing and get James some boots hehe.

I did a craft sale today. I wasnt that great. I am booked to do another one on Dec 9. Hopefully it goes better.

I am still trying to figure out what to do for my birthday. Brandon is off and we are able to go out. I still trying to find a hair place too. the school is booked. of course. the prices are so great! oh well next time!

I am 99 percent done my shopping. I finished getting brandons things last night. The malls are getting crazy I am glad I dont need to be part of that. Well except to get the kids pics done with santa!
I guess I should make sure James has something cute to wear...hehe (Arianna always does!)

Well off to finish laundry.
Post pics later and more of our snow adventure tomm.
goodnight!

0 comments: