BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, November 04, 2006

Rainy Days

Winter has arrived!
But I love it...hehe
I love listening to the rain at night. It is so relaxing.
Of course it makes for cold and wet trips outside.
I am still sore from the accident. The van is still in the shop. It has over $5000 in damage,...see I told you the guy was going fast. He plowed into me so hard, cause that much damage.
I guess thats the reason I am so sore!

James started swimming lessons. He graduated from his class after the first day! He is a little fishy.
Arianna starts her big girl lessons (no parent participation) tomorrow!
She doesnt like soccer. I am not too sure why. Maybe when she is older.
She loves to play outside in the field, but when it comes to going to the class she doesnt want to.

I got out my Anatomy book. I am going to start brushing up on my knowledge of the body again! Get ahead start.

I am excited for the day I can bring home a check. And Brandon can start working less.
We will be able to save more $$ and go on more vacations.
I want to work in labor and delivery or the OB section of the hospital. I love babies!

We are doing a secret santa exchange with my parents, brothers and fiancee this year. Makes it easier to buy for just one person rather then 5. We all have the wedding to save for and the vegas trip this coming summer.

Hope you have a good weekend!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wasn't it rainy today!!! It's officially here now .The rain and the wind ....Michelle

Andrea said...

welcome to winter :)
I dont really mind it...
I hear we are in for it the next day or two.
Andrea