BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, November 20, 2006

Long time!

Our power was out for 4 days...YES 4 DAYS!
We lost basically everything perishable. It was awful.
Thank goodness for parents who live down the street who had power the entire time. So we stayed there :)
It has been so stormy around these parts. what a winter!

Well besides that I am 90% done my christmas shopping! I wanted to get it done early so I can enjoy december. I will do some baking and fun things with the kiddies.
I bought a gingerbread house kit from costco today. Have I mentioned how much I love costco? I got there a lot! I got the nicest christmas planter for $20.

I am all set to go for school! yippie! I got all approved by the bank so I am all covered.
Now when the new year hits it will be time to look for part time daycare for the kids. Between my parents, brandonn, brother and a wonderful friend kelly who offered to watch the kids when she can, they will just need care once in awhile! Yay!

Some sad news. My brother and his finacee just moved into their new condo, and already they got broken into. They took some things from the house and stole Mairas truck. :( How awful. I feel so bad. Yesterday Arianna and I took them over coffee and donuts and Roses for Maira. To cheer her up. She is so kind and friendly it is wrong that it happened to her. She is the best soon to be SIL I could ask for. I am so excited!

The kids are still enjoying swimming lessons. They are doing super!
I will have to get them into weekend sessions when I am in school for sure.

My birthday is coming up fast. I really want to get my hair done. I want to go shorter, thinner and a nice chocolate brown. My hair is too orangey right now. I hated it when I saw the color in the family picture we had done at walmart. Some nice hightlights too! hehe

Well I guess thats about it. Gotta go and make dinner. I am sure I have some pictures on the camera to upload, so maybe after brandon leaves for work tonight I will get on that!

Andrea

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i was wondering wher you had been... but i guess the power going out is a decent excuse ;) i'll let it slide this time!

Unknown said...

Hi Andrea! This is Cath's sis, April! First time reading your blog!!
I'm so happy your power has been restored - yes, thank goodness for parents who live so close!

Good luck with the hair too. You'll have to blog the new 'do!! :-) You might make Cath jeaous by going a chocolate brown! lol

Andrea said...

lol
thanks guys!
Nice to meet you April.
How is the baby? She is sooo cute.

Enjoying the snow Tasha?