BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, November 06, 2006

What a day.
The most I have done is go to the library and to Chapters!
It is so rainy (although has stopped now)
The kids are loud and crazy today.
Arianna did awesome at swimming lessons. I will post the pictures from that tonight. We are so proud of her!
Well less then a month til my 26th bday, Dec 2 to be exact.
It is funny up until 25 I was excited about getting older, but this year doesnt seem as fun! It just means I am closer to 30! YIKES.
All I want for my birthday are gift cards. I want to be able to go out and shop alone and buy things for just ME! (in case my family is reading..fav stores are Old Navy, Winners, La vie en rose hehe)
Oh yes and I want to go get my hair cut and streaked! It has been months since I last got to do that.

Brandon has been working evening shifts so I havent really been cooking. Like tonight it will be something easy.
Last night I went to my parents and cooked a nice roast beef dinner. It was super!
Tonight it will be watching hockey and the CMA awards.
I need to get back on the healthy eating wagon that I fell off over Halloween. too many goodies here. I was watching Opera today and saw Kirstie Alley and how good she looks. She came out in a bikini. wow to be able to do that again.
I go up and down in weight all the time. it sucks. I go to the gym (had to stop since the car accident) and try and eat well. these last few pounds are so frustrating. Winter doesnt help. Dont really want to go outside.
I think I may have to force myself to go jogging in the rain.

Well I guess I should go start dinner....hmmm what to make
Post those pics later!
Andrea

0 comments: