BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Today James had another swimming lesson. He was moved to the next class up. And it is still so easy for him. He cant go up again until he is 3. So he is stuck with the babies lol. He is sure a little fishy. he goes under water now!It is fun to spend that half hour with him.Once I am in school I will put them in weekend classes so I can still be a part of that.

Tonight I am going out for dinner with a girlfriend and then over to her place to watch top model. what a wonderful girls night! I think I feel like pasta.I am back on the healthy eating and tons-o-water wagon after a lapse from halloween. I am unsure of how much exercise I can do, so I better eat well.that reminds me, time to go back to the doctor.....I rented a couple movies for the kids. they can have a movie night with daddy tonight. I got them CARS for that.Hope all is well for all you blogger readers!

Andrea

0 comments: