BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Yes!

Presentations and Projects are over...well except for one. But that was 10! On top of all work and exams this has been one stressful term!
It is coming to an end nicely. I am ending of strong ...and I am happy.
Had 2 finals this week. one was hard and I dont think I did as well (being sick) and todays was great. Another A I think. :)
Now it is time to prepare for the dreaded case studies. I am going to work on that tonight...and do a bit of studying for my LAST anatomy test friday.

I think over the practicum time I am going to treat myself to a nice haircut and some warm summer highlights. I can go back to school feeling refreshed!

It is so sunny today, I took the kids out to ride bikes after I picked them up from Ashleys. Did I tell you James is riding a two wheeler now with training wheels? Yup he could not master a tricycle but is a pro at the tow wheeler hehe
He is riding Ariannas dora bike from last year (it is blue and green hehe) and our neighbours gave arianna a red bike. it was nice.

James is still taking his time on the potty. some days he just refuses. he is a little stubborn guy!

I am pooped. time to make dinner. I think its bacon and eggs tonight..mmmm I am lazy ands it just the kids and me.

Andrea

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Keep going kid. We're cheering for ya.

Dad and Elizabeth Hunsicker