BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, May 21, 2007

Practicum

I start tomorrow.
I am a bit nervous. It is like starting a new job. I am sure after tomorrow I will be ok. The first day will be the hardest.
I have worked in a group home with older adults, so I have experience.
I just hope they like me! hehe

I enjoyed the weekend. With NO work. But I have to say I found myself wanting to do something lol.
I like learning...and I love what I am learning in this course.

Spent a lot of time this weekend at my parents. the kids enjoyed playing outside.
I wish I could say I caught up on housework, lol.
But I guess I deserved a lazy few days.

I am waiting on an email from my teacher with my final grades. A few of them I have NO idea where I will be at, as we didnt get exam and project marks back.

Well I better run, James is being naughty. And we are headed to my parents to pick up the van.
I will post tomorrow about my first day!

Andrea

0 comments: