BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, May 18, 2007

DONE!

First semester is complete....
and I have an awesome finish to it. I had my anatomy final today..and pulled off a 98%!! Thes best part was it was cumulative, and was on 13 chapters.
YAY! I got the highest mark :) hehe what a nerd ;)

I should have my final course marks (report card hehe) by next week. I know a couple, but will share all together.

I AM DONE! I actually get a 3 day weekend to myself, to do nothing! yahoo!
I dont really know what to do with myself....It has been 3 months of studying.

I am excited to start practicum. the Langley adult daycare sounds really interesting. Sounds fun! I think most of the time will be spent communicating with the patients. They are adult/elderly...with diseases such as Alzheimers, Strokes, MS, Polio and more. They go on outings on a bus, and I will be joining them :)
It is 10 mins from here, and I am working monday-friday 845-415. could not get better than that!!!!
I will be nervous my first day of course, but I am sure I will do ok.
Wish me luck!

As for this weekend, it is rodeo weekend...but I dont think I will make it there.
Brandon is working fun evening shifts. Just me and the kiddies.
He is going to play poker tonight, so I rented a mocvie for myself.
And I think some martinis are in order to celebrate!

I am going to pick up my sexy black bridesmaid dress for my brothers wedding tomorrow. Since losing close to 9 pds, I am sure it will be a tad big lol.
I am not going to alter it until august. want to lose the last bit. I am sure stress will continue to take care of that, since second term is full of pharmacology....and another case study! eeek.

Well I am off to try and book our vegas trip! yahoo.
Have a great long weekend :)

thank you for the kind words lately, they have made me feel good. Like I am doing a great job, and it is noticed. Means a lot.

Andrea

2 comments:

Allyson said...

Andrea, wow, look at you go! You are going to be such an inspiration to your little family, if momma could do, then so could I. Your family must be extra proud of you. Way to go!-Allyson

Anonymous said...

Way to go Andrea.
We are proud of you

Dad and Elizabeth Hunsicker