BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Case Study

I DID IT!!
It was sooo hard for me to overcome the nerves, but I did and it felt great. I was confident and knew my stuff!
So....I got 90%!
I made one big, stupid error, basically forgetting a skill. I did not realize it until the end. She gave me partial marks becasue I did remember it.
Overall she said I did excellent. She said she could tell I knew my stuff, was confident and that she WAS PROUD OF ME! This is a teacher that is intimidating to us all.
I was soooo thanful for her comments even more then I was my mark.
To know she thinks I did such a good job, means the world to me and has boosted my confidence!
It is SO NICE to hear someone say they are proud of you. I wish I heard it more from my loved ones.
For all the hard work I put in, I dont often hear that I am doing a good job. Sometimes it really is NEEDED.
I want to feel like it is being noticed...and appreciated :(

Anyways, I am on cloud nine having that over.
I ended my nursing arts course great.
I will get my final grades by the end of the week. But I think I did great. :)

One more final on friday.
It is for anatomy. It is cumulative, so is all 8 weeks. eeekkk
I have not studied much as I put all effort in to case studies.
Tommorow I will spend the day doing it, as I have the day off.

Wish me luck!
then its an entire 3 days OFF with no homework or studying!!!!

Andrea

1 comments:

Alyson said...

We ARE proud of you...and you are right....we don't say these things enough.
love me