BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, May 03, 2007

So Proud

My hardest exam so far was the nursing arts one. It was all theory based, and was tough. I was so scared after taking it because my friends all had diffferent answers then me..and their reasoning made sense to me. I really second guessed myself.
Well...turns out I was right. I got 88% and one of the only A's!!!!
Everyone else just passed (70%). I feel bad for them, but am so proud of myself.
Nursing arts is a class about nursing skills. So by doing well on this exam I really know this is the field for me. I am loving it!!!
I also got another midterm back 98%. wahoo. that is the last of the midterms.
And guess what starts next week...finals.
ahhhh. it is going to be a hell of a two weeks lol.
I am studying for an anatomy test for tomorrow.
I am so beat and worn out. This was a sad couple of days for me.
Between finding a growth inside my tongue, to finding out my best friend in class (thomas) is having to drop out of the program.
It has given me such a heavy heart......I am really going to miss him. I hope we will still remain friends....

Made it through the 3 presentations I did this week. I think I did well on them all too.
I should be finding out soon about where I am going for the practicum. It will be a nice break from school.

I guess I better get back to the studying.

Oh one more thing to share. we finally for james interested in the potty. before he would not go near it. now he has peed in it a few times. I hope to work on it this weekend :)

Andrea

0 comments: