BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, May 12, 2007

FINAL week!











I am sooo nervous for this week though.




It is my case study, plus I have 3 finals!!!




I found out I am going on my first practicum to a place that is 10 mins away from home in langley! Cannot get better than that. It pays to be the teachers favorite hehe. Over half the class are being sent to Vancouver and North Vancouver.




I am going to an Adult Day care center.




It is a place where people go who dont have people to take care of them during the day. I am not exactly sure of any more....but should be interesting either way :)




AND I get my anatomy instructor as my monitor...who again ...loves me ;)




I also have top mark in anatomy going into the final! yay! 92% to be exact!








I treated myself to a haircut and hightlights today. It feels great! I will attach a couple pics for ya too!




Will TRY and get a good pic tomorrow if we get the family together at my moms.




Andrea

1 comments:

Deanna said...

hehe teaches pet! :D