BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, March 31, 2007

Weekend!

YAY!
I made it through another week.
And it ended off with a bang!
I had my first Anatomy test, worth 10% of my grade...and I got 96%!!!
I am so proud of myself. I was able to keep up with things at home, spend time with the kids and study.
I have no free moments, but its ok.
Practicum times will be for that :)

It was a good week.

Now I have 10 projects to be working on, and studying for a midterm on tuesday.
Need to get groceries as well.

Brandon passed his flight test! And he is actually "working" at the school now on monday! He gets to pay for the babysitting to now ;)

Hope you have a good weekend. And sorry some of you have not heard from me. Days just go by too fast. And I forget to take a moment to relax !

Andrea

1 comments:

Deanna said...

Congratz on the test!!