BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Ugh

James and me are sick again.
He has croup and I have a sore throat and head cold coming on.
JUST after he gets over a fever and I had the bacterial throat infection.
I dont get it!
It has been more little sleep nights and long days.

Busy all weekend with reading for school. there is so much to do, it is going to be one busy year.

We did first aid and CPR today....condensed version. The guy was really great. A young firefighter.
I will be happy for this week to be over...then the real work can begin.
I get friday off. yay!

I will be taking James to the doctors. He has an itching problem. At first I thought it was cause his hair was too long, so we got it cut. but that didnt help.
He is always rubbing/scratching his ears. cheeks. forhead and back of the neck. I am thinking allergies.
So we will see what she says friday.

Not much really to say. All this sickness and all.
Hope things are well on your end!
Andrea

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maybe since you and your son are in new surroundings (daycare and school) your immune system just needs to get used to all the bugs and germs floating around kwim??
Hope you both feel better soon.