BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, March 09, 2007

TGIF!

I am tired!
but had a good day today.
Got to school and waited til 930 to find out we were supposed to have a study day. SO we got to leave.
Since the kids were at daycare and went and did some shopping then came home to clean. yay! hehe
I want to do work this weekend and have some fun instead of clean.

I went out for breakfast with a few friends from school. It was fun.

I bought a new sweatshirt for myself from American Eagle. A pair of pants and 2 shirts for Arianna and 2 pairs of pants for James, And 2 pairs of pants and a sweater for me at old navy. AND I only spent total of less then a $100.
It was great.

Brandon will be home at 6 tonight. Havent seen eachother much. And with me being sick, he wotn come near me! hehe.
I think I am over the contagious part now though.

Hope you have a great weekend! No plans here. we will see what the weekend brings :)

0 comments: