BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Holy....

I was so sick last night.
I had the worst flu I can remember.
I felt achy all day. but managed to make it through school. When I got home, I had a hot bath and got into bed.
I hadnt eaten all day, but somehow I still got sick!
I started throwing up for 45 mins on and off. and there was nothing in me. It was so painful as my throat was sore. I had high fever.
I was so chilly and sore, I could barely move. Finally around 10 I ate a piece of bread and had some water.
I slept horrible all night, as I was super sweaty for the fever...yet cold lol
when I woke up this morning I felt way better.
BUT my throat was worse. my glands were so swollen in my neck.
But I didnt feel pukey.
So I went to school. By the time I got home today, it was still bad. and felt different then a cold sore throat would feel.
Arianna and I went to the walk in clinic.
Turns out I have a bacterial infection. yay. my glands are so swollen, I swear I look like I have mumps lol.
Doc said my throat looked really bad. and I was to go get antibiotics asap.

So I just took one and pray I get better.
this really sucked.
I cant afford to be sick at all this next year!!!!


On other notes, school is going well. We did sign language today and will do it again tomorrow. I am suprised how easy it was to learn.
I know the whole alphabet, numbers and some small phrases so far.

Kids are both better (after they had fevers)
they stayed with kelly today, and behaved better thank goodness.
I think they are finally adjusting.
its 7 and they are fast asleep.
I have some studying to do so I better run!

Andrea

2 comments:

cathy said...

feeling any better?

Andrea said...

yes thank goodness! thanks for asking. It is amazing how drugs sometimes can help you lol
Andrea