BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, March 21, 2007

lonely

I miss my boys!
I have never really been away from James before and now he will be gone for 5 days.
I have this sad feeling in the pit of my stomach...hehe
I will really miss my baby.

I hope he has a nice time visiting with brandons family though.
I send best wishes to his mom, and wish I could be there!

Today was good otherwise.
I am relaxed a bit more.
I have to make realistic goals on what I can accomplish. I know I will do fine.
I am enjoying going to school and hanging out with some new friends. we have a great time together. we are the ones who are always laughing. I feel it is so important to use our break time to relax. and we make good use! lol

Arianna and I went and did some shopping after I picked her up from the babysitters. I got her a new outfit...well 2 actually lol.
she needed new jeans. her legs are too long for the size 3 already.
and I found her pjs at old navy for 1.97 they were the st patricks day clover ones...but who cares! they are cute anyways!
we had dinner out and got ice cream after. it was great. I look forward to our hotel weekend this weekend.
I am trying to stay on top of homework, so I can relax in the pool a bit :)

miss you brandon and james
sweet dreams
(arianna will be sleeping with me til you are back hehe)

Andrea

1 comments:

Tracy said...

Sounds like you are going to have a good weekend. I am sure that your boys are going to be just fine. Enjoy this one on one time.
Have fun.