BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, March 08, 2007

Just Quick

I am feeling better!
The antibiotics sure do work fast.
James has been getting sicker though lol.
last night I heard him coughing bad. And he is sneezy and stuffy today. wow it never ends.
I will be glad for this week to be over!

On a good note I passed sign language with 97%!!
I get SO nervous being tested either in front of a group or in front of the teacher. I am surprised I did so well...I thought my hands shook a lot!!

the last thing we had to do was perform a family dialog in front of the class. I said:

My name is Andrea
I am 26.
I am married.
My husbands name is Brandon. He is 31.
I have 2 children
My daughters name is Arianna, she is 3
My sons name is James he is 2
I love my children.

Just to give you an idea about what I can say lol.
Its enough to be able to communicate a bit with a deaf person.
Kinda neat :)

I am working my way through anatomy. boy is it hard. sure is a lot to know!

The kids and I went to the mall last night and had dinner. I needed to get out for a bit, and they love just running around hehe. I have a baby shower on the weekend to go to.

Well I am off to school!
Happy Thursday!

0 comments: