BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, March 16, 2007

Sick house

The kids and I are all still sick....really sick.
Bad coughs, sore throats, runny noses....its not fun.
I have sinus pain going on now too. ugh.

James has a docs. appt today. Brandon has his flight test. then if he passes the craziness of his schedule SHOULD slow down. I need some consistancy and a proper schedule!!!! grrrr

I am finished contract classes. wooo hoooo.
We did food safety yesterday. I prooved I can still compete with the young guns by getting the highest mark on the exam/class. I got 96%. yay!
the instructor shook my hand. I was impressed how well I maintained the information. I was first finished the exam too.
I hope this is a sign of times to come!!! hehe
I have tons of reading to do for next week. Most of it is not intersting lol. Its about the history of nursing and laws of nursing.

I have no school today, so I can get lots done. we will be having a sick day here. the kids are already on the couch with their pillows.
James needs to get better or there will be NO airplane ride for him next week.

2 comments:

Tracy said...

I am happy to be able to finally comment on your blog. I am sorry to hear that you have all been so sick but good for you for continuing with your classes. I hope that you feel better soon.

Carol Kerfoot said...

Glad to hear school is going so well for you! You sound very excited. Your going to make a great nurse.