BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, March 28, 2007

long time!

I was away this past weekend at a champs seminar with Arianna.
It was so nice
Cant complain about a free all inclusive weekend in a ocean front hotel!
Arianna loved it. She got to see other kids like her.
She met a 16 year old boy, who she loved and who we will keep in touch with. His name is Spencer, and he has a hand like hers.
He will be like a big brother to her. He has been through all she will need to, so it will be so nice to have someone to talk to.
Brandon and James were away in Ontario. James did great thank goodness!

I am back at school and busier then ever. I have my first quiz in Anatomy, worth 10% of my grade, on friday.
then a midterm on tuesday.
It is GO GO GO.
I love it, but its hard.

We are doing head to toe assessments tomorrow. Should be fun!
I gotta run I have 2 nursing necklaces to make tonight before I study.

I WILL get pics up this weekend.
Andrea

1 comments:

Deanna said...

Sounds like a busy weekend!