BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, September 29, 2006

LONG time...

Sorry for the lack of posting.
I have been sick. stupid sinus cold/infection.
I have also been deiciding if and when I am going to go back to school.
I really want to.
BUT the timing is the issue. There would be NO problem if Alberta and BC had the same standards for Biology 12 lol.
My mark needs to be higher in BC.
AND I dont think there is enough time to get it higher before the next LPN program starts.
I really wanted to start in November. And now it may not be til February or May.
And then the issue of having another baby comes into play....
DO I really want to put it off that long....or do I chance being pregnant in school...I just dont know....
I am waiting to hear back to the lady at the college I met with yesterday.
She was super nice..and loved me!
She was even going to HOLD a spot for me. She thought I was smart and such a great candidate for the LPN program (you have to be approved through interviews before you can register and be accepted)
It was nice to hear someone else had such high confidence in me LOL
I will have to do a competance test...yikes basic math...
I need to review! hehe

SO I am stuck. I really want to do this...but is the timing right..or will it ever be?!?
I WILL ONE DAY BE AN LPN...and then an RN...

AHHHHHHH. I am so stupid for putting on this for so long.
And for not doing the biology again soon,
And for not just doing it in high school when I had the chance.

Time to stop regretting things and GET IT DONE.

If anything I am going to get the biology done and passed with a great mark, so I dont need to worry ever again!!!!!!!

2 comments:

cathy said...

That is very exciting Andrea! Things will work out the way they are supposed to! Good luck, and I hope you get into the program early!

Carol Kerfoot said...

Sounds great Andrea! You will do awesome and dont be discouraged with time...time flys and you will look back and think where did it go?