BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

A better day!

Well I had a good weekend.
I spent it at my parents taking care of the house while they were away. The kids were with me.

On Saturday my older brother got engaged!! I am soooo happy for him. Looks like the wedding may be next september :)
I have a really cool pic to post showing the actual proposal moment. He set up his camera to take 10 pics right after another...so he caught the moment. It is am AMAZING picture....

It brings back memories! I remember the engagement time...so nice!

I hope to be involved in the wedding somehow...I will be so sad if I am not. It will be a once in a lifetime thing (I hope LOL) to see my big brother get married. And he sure found himself one great girl. they are a perfect match.
It is so nice to see him happy and in love!!!!
I cant wait for our families to grow together!

It is my 4 year anniversary on thursday. The kids are having a sleepover at grandmas. This will be our FIRST night alone without the kids since they were born.
It is NEEDED!!

Brandon planned a night out. Its a surprise.
I got him a card, but may get him a little something else. (money is tight, so our night out is the gift hehe)

OH OH OH another great thing happened. I got an order for 22 nursing neckalces!!!!!!!!! YES !
it came at the best time..and of course when I put on a super sale....but it still rocks.

I need to get back on top with Arbonne...I have been slacking since I have been feeling sooo crappy. I have catalogs to get in the mail today!

bye for now!

0 comments: