BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Happy ALMOST Anniversary to me!!

4 years tomorrow!~
I probably wont get a chance to post then, so I thought I would now.
We are dropping the kids off about 3pm at my parents.
Then we are off for a surprise evening. I am VERY excited!!

Today it was rainy, so we didnt do much.
Stopped by my parents to drop off so evil food I dont want in my house lol. If its not here I cant eat it.
Looks like my brothers wedding may be APRIL! SO I need to keep working this ass of mine, so I look good in pictures! hehe
My goal once the date is set, is to be DONE losing these last few pounds.
Today I did really well. I ate well, and nice portions.
I didnt get to the gym, but hopefully tomm. morning.
I actually was a bit sore STILL from a killer workout with my soon to be SIL (shes the trainer)
It is a bit frustrating to me. I dont seem to be losing or anything even after the changes and hard work I have put in. I guess its muscle?!? lol
I just want to feel good about how I look...and now I dont.
At least I have a good motivation now hehe

The kids have been good today. They are downstairs in our insane playroom. it has kept them busy and they have played great together! yay!

I am going to my girlfriend kellys tonight. we are making a weekly date on wednesdays to watch top model! yay!

I am also debating getting a job. Somthing casual and flexible just to get me out of the house once in awhile. I am doing well with Arbonne and Booby Buddy...BUT that doesnt get me out much. PLUS if I had a job...that means more contacts!
I think I am going to see what is out there....

I would love to go and do my LPN, but I want another baby starting maybe next summer, so it wouldnt work right now...plus I am hoping BC has its distance program up and running....

Well thats all from here...
ahhhh rain...I love listening to it!

Andrea
PS Tracy, I got your email and will get back to you soon! thanks!

2 comments:

Carol Kerfoot said...

Hope you had fun! Were going away this weekend for our anniversary!

cathy said...

Andrea! I hope you had a fun anniversary today! What did you do without your kids lol???

I hope you blog about some of it!

Cheers!