BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

One heck of a hang over

I have been out of commission since sunday. how sad is that.
Proof that I am getting OLD LOL
2 double drinks at Gabbys country cabaret and I have been paying big time!!
It has been terrible.
Needless to say I wont be drinking again any time soon! LOL

On another note, things are moving forward nicely with my plans to go back to school. I passed my enterance exam with 87%. I was so happy. And there was math on it LOL
I have my interview with the instructor on Oct. 31. Hopefully she will pick me hehe.
the hardest part will be finding a dayhome.
IF YOU KNOW OF ANY PLEASE pass them on to me!!

James is 2 Tomorrow! I am so sad. He is no longer a baby!
And now it will be about 18 months before I can try for another...sniff sniff....
We are taking him to a pumpkin patch and then to chucky chesse for dinner.
Having a family cake at my parents friday night.
We got him a geotracks set. he is all about trains!
He will get his pics done at walmart on friday. Arianna too. Grandma wants her done in her cinderalla dress and crown.

I will post pics tomm. I will get some soccers ones up now...long time in the coming. sorry!
hope to see some of you soon. lets play!

Andrea

0 comments: