BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, September 07, 2006

OB Ultrasound?!!?

I am scheduled to go for an OB Ultrasound on Sept. 22nd.
NOT because I am pregnant (at least I dont think) but to check my uterus.
It was funny, the receptionist who booked it was on the phone with the clinic and paused to ask me how many WEEKS I was...LOL...I was like ummm NONE! hehe
Anyways, I am not sure what is wrong with me. I wont go into details, but basically I am ALWAYS getting my period. I am trying to find a birth control that will work, and so far 3 have NOT. So we are going to see if there is SOMETHING else going on in there...

I didnt ask what she was looking for...or why she wanted the test done...cause then I would stress for 2 weeks.

I just want to be better. All aspects of this suck...for me and BRANDON lol.
I just want to feel better.

Keep your fingers crossed all is good in the oven....soon I want a bun in it LOL

Andrea

1 comments:

cathy said...

Fingers crossed for you. That must be very frustrating for you and dh! I am sure you will get that bun in the oven when everything gets sorted out.