BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, September 03, 2006

Lazy weekend

I still have not got around to uploading pictures lol
I have not been in the mood to do any work at the computer...more then just my usual surfing that is hehe.
We had a nice weekend!
We went to the PNE. the kids loved it. We watched the super dogs, ate bad food and the kids went on a couple rides each. Arianna went on the dumbo ride all alone..she was in heaven!!!! It was a memorable moment and I did not have my camera!!! grrrr
Today we had a BBQ at the neighbours. it was fun. the kids played outside the entire time and it was stinkin hot. Somewhere around 30 degress! ack.
I managed to clean all the carpet in the house (needed a good steamin') It was hard work but worth it when you see the dirty water that comes out! hehe
Tomm. I am going to visit a "new" friend. She is a friend of Jens. Her name is Judy and her hubby also plays for the BC lions (Mark Washington)
I am lending her the baby swing we have. Her son is fussy, so it may help her like it helped me hehe.
I will get my baby snuggle time in! She has a 2.5 old Imani and the baby 5 weeks is Jeremiah. sooooo cute.
I need to get my fill as it is awhile away for me...sigh....
I will have to get a pic of Arianna holding him again...she loved it when she got to hold him at Avas party.

Besides that it is time for me to get my butt in gear with Arbonne. It has been a lazy long weekend and slow summer. Time to get moving!!!
I want to find craft sales to do. for both businesses. I have 3 I am registering for. same place 3 saturdays in a row. And the prices are reasonable.
Wish me luck!
Andrea

0 comments: