BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, August 31, 2006

Back!

I had a great time in Edmonton. It was nice to see my brother and relatives again.
I got to meet Allison...what a great gal she is! hehe
I really wish I would have met her while living in edmonton...out girls got along so well! Arianna loves Lilli!
The Arbonne night went well. Lots of sales. we are still working on finding Allison her first business builder. It will come in time....

I have some pics I will have to upload soon.
I have been busy since being back. House stuff to catch up on. And am back in the exercise bandwagon. Went to a KILLER cardio bootcamp last night...phew it is soooo hard.
Also went to the YMCA. I am sore today hehe.

We went out for breakfast today. It didnt go too badly lol.
After nap we may head out to the PNE. Lets hope the kids are good until then.

I cannot believe it is the last day of August. Summer has been long for me. Not so good.
I am really looking forward to fall.

Andrea

0 comments: