BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, November 30, 2009

Happy Holidays 2009





Here is our family picture for the year ;) No sears portraits with this 8 month pregnant mama.
I am just happy I do not look like such a whale in this pic lol.
We go to this santa every year, as it is by donation and the money goes to charity. And check out the toothless smile of the girl.
Oh, I guess I need to get a pic of James and his missing one too!

2 more days and I am 29. I really do not like that number. Its too close to 30 lol.
I am feeling ok.
Well, I am feeling huge and am disgusted with how big the baby has gotten me again. I look at my pics from just before I got pregnant and I was skinny.
I worked my butt off!
And for what?! lol to get pregnant and have to start all over again.
I am super frustrated by this, but with 5 weeks to go what can I really do...nothing.
I cannot control the weight gain. I did not eat bad or like a pig, I just get big.
Oh well I have my work cut out for me again.
But seeing what I can look like is motivation to do it again!
By summer lets see how far I can get!!!!!!!!
I am asking for a treadmill in the new year, well after 6 weeks postpartum.
I figure rain will make me less motivated.

I am tired too. It just seems like the last few days have pushed me over the edge. I cannot breathe, it hurts to put on my shoes and I get strong braxton hicks.
brandon says I am doing too much....but tell me how I stop lol.
kids are in activities during the week and I like a clean house lol....
maybe I will hire my old nanny to clean mid december again for me...to do the deep stuff!

well off to make my house look like christmas :D

3 comments:

Alyson said...

I think you look beautiful. seriously.
wow the kids are old...arianna looks super tall!!!!

Andrea said...

aww thanks....
you know how the end makes you feel. Brandon is honest and says I was bigger with the others, this time its more baby ;) made me feel better some how lol.
we have a plan for after, in the spring we will get some home stuff to help me out...and him too :D

Yes, Arianna is a tall one...its all her legs to be honest lol. lucky girl!!!!!

D said...

Happy 29th Birthday! I turned 29 this year as well and have decided to stay 29 or skip over next year entirely. 30 DOES NOT roll off my tongue nicely at all. Boo to 30.