BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, November 03, 2009

Baby's Arrival

Will be January 8th 2010 :)
I am liking this date, as Arianna was born on the 8th as well! (August)
This is if all goes well....
and I am nervous it won't as my BP has been an issue.
Although, today it was perfect 120/75!!
BUT I have protein in my urine now....
so I see him again in 2 weeks, will get more blood work and to see if this becomes dangerous for the pregnancy.
I am really praying not to have a premature baby. I am so scared of that.
I will have another ultrasound November 27th.
Please keep us in your thoughts and prayers that baby is able to stay put until January!!!!
Otherwise, baby is healthy :)

Unlike Arianna, who is on day 3 of the flu...she has fevers, cough and sore throat now. Vomitting is over. Poor things
I am scared to get this as well.
We have not been vaccinated. I was waiting for the pregnancy safe one.
And now it seems they are running low everywhere anyways!!
My OB said its best to stay away from the clinics anyways as all the sick people will be there.
So I am not sure what to do......:s

2 comments:

Dad H said...

Thanks for all the updates and pictures. I may not comment all the time but I sure read them.

Alyson said...

I thought there was no vomitting with the h1n1....maybe she just has the regular? which is good for you!