BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, December 02, 2009

29

I will be 29 for a few years ;)
I have to say this number is not a nice one lol.
I had a nice dinner out with my family last night...the kids behaved as we went to the olive garden...so that was a treat ;)
I was spoiled with a GPS from brandon. the kids got me an apron...for all the cooking I do, can you believe I do not own one?! Many a spill on my shirts and you think I would invest lol.
well now I can wear my "super mom" apron proudly :D

We have a busy day here, which is why we celebrated last night. After school we are going to pick up Ariannas prosthetic. She is getting a little device to help her do a few things.
The guy who designed it created it unique for her...I tell you he has to be an artist as he created pieces just for each person and their needs :)
She is so excited. It is going to be pink ;) lol
it should help her do monkey bars, hold a skipping rope and maybe even a pencil on that side :)
I will post some pics later :)

then it is dance class and beavers tonight....

well Happy 29th to be...it will be a great one I am sure...first starting with our new additions arrival :D

2 comments:

Alyson said...

are you serious?? I was soooo going to get you an amazing apron from etsy.com and then I thought no.....she probably has a bunch!!! shows how much I know. I well. A domestic goddess can never have too many.

cathy said...

Sounds like you had a great day!