BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

33 weeks

Had a follow up with my Dr. today.
All is well :)
My urine was good today! YAY cause if it was not that would have meant more blood work and who knows what else.
I feel good.
I do not want an early baby!
My dr is away the last 2 weeks of december. SO if this baby comes early, it wont be him delivering me.
that kinda sucks!
SO I hope that I do make it to my scheduled date of Jan 8. He will be there.
AND I really want a January baby.
So here is hoping all goes well!!!
I have another ultrasound next friday just to check on things.

I am trying to get christmas shopping done early this year. I dont want to be 9 months pregnant battling with mall shoppers lol.
I got most of the out of town presents bought, so that is great.
we know what the kids are getting.
so it will just be shopping for brandon.
now that is progress!

I got my new camera! YAY!
I have yet to play with it, been a bit too busy here lately.
Will try soon and get some pictures from it, see how well it does.

Almost time to get the boy, then off to michaels for a few things. :D

0 comments: