BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, November 08, 2009

One Down, One more to go

Arianna is over the flu. Yay!
And I am just a bit stuffy but the tamiflu I took kept me from getting worse.
James is still a couple days away from being better, after all this one lasted a week.
Arianna will go back to school for the morning tomorrow (we have our shots tomorrow at 1140) and tuesday.
No school this week wed, pro d days thurs and friday. James should be better by next week ;)
I am just sore.
I find doing too much house stuff makes my back just ache.
So, I am hiring Rose, our old nanny to help out with the bathroom cleaning and floors. She is coming on wednesday.
I can handle most of it, but the bending is too much!
I am doing physio for my tilted pelvis problem (I literally lean to the right) and also prenatal massage.
I was trying to go 2 weeks between massages but I do not think I can lol.
Our coverage is not that great, but for my comfort I need to suck it up and pay hehe.

We are looking for a new camera. Good thing my birthday is a couple weeks away lol. Just in time!!
I want something decent, that takes good action shots. Our last camera was terrible.
I want a higher quality one with good zoom. so we will see what we can find.

I bought some newborn diapers yesterday...awww it is all becoming SO real :)
I have my list of things we still need and am slowly getting ready.

I painted another picture for the baby room...looks cute :) But, I cant show you, no camera lol....
I will post nursery pics when we get a new camera and the room is done ;)

well I am on day 4 of brandon working evenings...just me and the kids. they are making hats with our crafts stuff. I put together some drawers for them with everything they need. it works out nice :)

Have a good week!

0 comments: