BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, November 04, 2009

The Flu has Set in

We will not know if it is the H1N1 unless we get swabbed.
But, whatever this is, it has taken Arianna out of school for the week with fevers. I can control them with medication, but I am getting worried because its day 4 with them.
I am reading on the healthbc website on when to take them in...and the lasting fever may be a concern.
James got it yesterday.
both kids have only thrown up once each
the fevers, cough and sore throat are the worst.
I am watching for more signs of respiratory distress before I freak out lol.
they will both be home until next week for sure.
And of course, I have the cold part of it. my head is so congested. no fever yet. Just feel sick.
I pray the fever stays away from me.
This really sucks!
None of us have the flu shot, I booked us in to see my doctor on monday.
none of this waiting hours in a line up with sick people lol.
But, we seem to get sick A LOT
and even if this is not the H1N1 flu season is long from over, I need to feel more protected.
especially with this baby :)
If Ariannas fever lasts the night, I will take her in to be seen tommorow...just to make sure she does not get to pneumonia.

0 comments: