BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, November 26, 2007

SNOW


Daddy made the crowns and watches with the kids...Impressive!





Oh my...




























It seems a little early for us to have snow...but here it is :)








I love it, the kids do too.








I have not bought Arianna snow pants as I didnt know if there was a point. James still has some that fit.








But it looks like I need to get her some and waterproof gloves








It sure is pretty when it snows here...the flakes are nice a big.
















Today the kids went and sat on Santas lap. James was scared last year and didnt, but this year he did fine. I pick up the picture in a couple days. Arianna told him she wants a pink pony and James said cars and dinosaurs.
















Tomorrow I am going to put up the tree with the kids...dont tell Brandon lol








he says not until Dec 1. but I am working :) SOOOO tomorrow is my free day, so up its going. :)
























0 comments: