BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, November 12, 2007

update

I am finishing my final week of school coming up, and things are stressful. I have 4 exams. Yuck..
I am beyond tired. I have worked my butt of these last 9 months! I have one clinical let and then my preceptorship. That will take me to Feb!
I have a couple weeks off at christmas. :)
The schedule has been hard, and I am looking forward to picking and choosing when I work. Right now I have no choice, and am stuck doing 12 hrs in Vancouver.
I think my future will be 8 hr shifts at langley :)

It is a stormy day here...the power is flickering. I hope it does not go out!
Kids are good, getting excited about the holiday season, as we are reminded of it everywhere! hehe
Just need to get the shopping done. Going to go easy on the gifts this year.
Only a couple more weeks until the big 27 for me. I am going to see the spice girls on my actual birthday :)

Still waiting for my Cat scan appt. things sure do take forever. My leg is no better. In the mean time I am going to start physio for it to see if some of the pain can be reduced.

We are going to look at a house tonight....we are still wanting to move. Just waiting for the perfect house...maybe this will be it lol.
I am not going to hold my breath ;)

Thats about all from here...wish me luck this last week!

1 comments:

cathy said...

Best of luck to you! Take care! How exciting!