BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, December 03, 2007

Happy Birthday

It was a great one :) It was snowing!
I had a nice day with the family. The kids played out in the snow for a long time. We came in and had nice warm chocolate chip oatmeal cookies and hot chocolate.
I got spoiled with a nintendo wii. It is soooo fun, I love it.
We had an early dinner and ice cream cake at my parents, as I had to leave for the concert.
The Spice girls were soooo great. It was money well spent. I am so happy I went!!!

It was a mostly perfect day. Looking back now, I am bothered that a couple people have forgotten to even wish me a happy birthday. Is a birthday not your one special day of the year, where the people close to you or in your family should at least make the effort to send an email or post a message. I REALLY think so. This to me just solidifies how I have been feeling lately about these people in my life. Time to let go, so I dont get bothered by such things as this. I wont make the effort. I just dont think it is fair.

Anyways, I am glad to have come to this realization and I feel better. :)

It is raining like crazy now after the snow. I am sure the roads are huge puddles. I have to go into school for an hour, then have a few errands to get done.
I am just about done my christmas shopping.
Brandon and I are just going to pick one thing we really want for christmas....knowing what it is lol. With the new house on the way, I would rather get some things for it later.
I think power tools are on the top of his list, and at first a cappachino maker was on mine...but not sure, as they are pricey if you get a good one (self cleaning is a must)

Thanks for all the birthday wishes, cards and messages. Truely appreciated :) I had a wonderful birthday!!!

3 comments:

Alyson said...

you did get my card no?? I would have sooo gone to see Spice Girls with you!! I have to admit that I have their old tape and every once in a while I listen to it.

Anonymous said...

Hey, Happy Birthday. I am glad that you had a great day. Hopefully we can get together over Christmas. Tracy

cathy said...

I still love the Spice Girls...I wish I could have gone, but motherhood calls lol.

Glad you had a nice birthday Andrea! That is great.

Alyson: You still have a tape player?! lol