BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, July 28, 2007

Term 2 Done

And boy this final week has been so stressful. I was beyond burnt out!!!!!
I am happy to be done, and to have a break from the studying. I am proud to say I dont "think" I got a mark below 90 this term :) YAY.
I pick up final marks on tuesday.

We learned so much, and its time to put it into practice. I start my extended care rotation on monday. eek. I am really nervous, as its real nursing stuff (injections and all).
I am sure it will take a week or so get used to it, but I am sure I will get into the swing of things. I hope it goes well!
I also get 2 weeks OFF after that...yay. It will be a break from it ALL. I am thinking...and hoping...maybe I can got and visit my brother in calgary for a few days...maybe air miles will cover it ;) It would be nice to go see how he is doing out there.
We will see.

I went out to the bar last night with my fellow nurses....:)
I had a GREAT TIME. I was so nice to let loose and not worry about studying. The kids slept over at grandmas so I was able to sleep in. It was soooooo nice hehe.
Now I have a free day..wow what to do....something just for ME. hmmmm...maybe my hair done....;)

Well thats all from here. things are great. I only have one more semester in school, and the rest is all on the job. its going by too fast!!!! Scary...but exciting.

I will keep you posted on practicum!
Updated pics later.

0 comments: