BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, July 22, 2007

Back and time for Finals

Dont have much time as its final week for me...eeeek.
I am studying 65 drugs for an exam wednesday.
We had a great time in Vegas, it was what I needed to recharge!!
I will post some pics next weekend when the chaos of this week is over.
I start my second practicum in extended care next monday. I work monday-thursday 7-3 in langley hospital. Nice and close to home again :)
Back to studying...wish me luck, it will be a long hard week!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear you are doing so well. Must be hard though and hectic.

Unknown said...

Hi Andrea. I came home and googled the Langley Adult Daycare to see if I could find a little more info on it, and Google linked me to your blog! I wasn't sure if it was you at first, but it is!!!
Your children are beautiful! Good luck with the rest of your exams, and have a great time on your next practicum!!!