BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, July 28, 2007

Las Vegas

Well not that second term is done, I have time to sit and relax! Well for 2 days before practicum starts.

Anyways, Las Vegas was awesome.
But for sure it is a big party town. I am so happy we stayed at Mandalay Bay as it seemed for of a tropical resort, then it did a las vegas hotel. The pool was amazing! They had a great sandy beach.
The days were filled with fun for the kids and I was lucky to have nights to go out. Brandon let me go out and enjoy the town. I had never been to Vegas so it was nice that he let me experience it.
The one thing I wanted to do was go on the roller coaster at new york. It was so fun! My brother and I waited over an hour in lice, but it was so worth it hehe.
I only gambled on night...and didnt win hehe. So I gave that up fast! haha.
I enjoyed seeing around half of the strip. I would need more days to have seen it all. There was some really nice hotels!
I was able to have a star sighting at ceasars palace, which was the trouble maker lindsay lohan. haha. She was shopping for shoes!
Got some cheap shopping done, I loved that. Wish I had more time, but didnt want to spend too much times shopping while in Vegas.
My parents vow renewal was so great. The elvis was amazing. They looked great, and we all had a great time. It was so nice to be able to be there and participate in this with them!
And a nice break from school!!!
It was a fast trip, but a fun times. The whole family was together, which does not happen often.

I will post some pics later.

0 comments: