BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, July 06, 2007

Case Study 2 over

I am so glad to be done the case study for second semester. They are just so intimidating to do. This time was MUCH easier I must admit. And I came out with 99% so I cannot complain!!!! I am beat though. I actually had today off from school, and the kids still went to the babysitters so I could get some stuff done.
It did not last long, James has an ear infection. I went and picked him up and took him to the doctor. I guess after last nights being awake most the night, I should have clued in!
Mommy and James just woke up from a nap.....

I went and bought a couple more pairs of scrubs today. My next practicum starts in 3 weeks and it is 7 weeks long. I dont want to be doing laundry every 2 days!

One more week until Las Vegas. I am soooo excited. Going to make sure I am well prepared to not fall behind in the school work though. I would like the time to relax while I am there too.

Not much else new...busy in school, enjoying that summer weather has finally arrived!

0 comments: