BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, July 01, 2007

Happy Canada Day!

I have been sick for the past couple days....along with the kids (James started it..I think it was the mirror he licked while in a dressing room that got him lol)
And now Brandon has it.
thank goodness this is a long weekend and I have an extra day off, cause I need it! Next week I had the dreaded case studies....
School is going ok...lots of drama, almost like high school haha. I am glad I know of it, but am not involved. I am way beyond that.
I have 29 more days at I will be done second semester and on my first day of practicum. eeeeeek. this is going way too fast.
It is a long one, 7 weeks I think in an extended care unit. Lots of work, and possibly dying. :(
On a exciting note, my lab instructor told me I should go come back to the college and teach!!!! (I have to work 1 year first) or I could be a practicum monitor in the mean time. I was SOOO honored to have her say that.
I really think it may be something I am interested in one day. It would be fun to teach part time, a couple classes. And not to mention over $30 an hour wouldnt hurt (she was nice enough to share that with me hehe) So I am going to work my year....maybe have a baby...and go and teach!!!!
She told me the instructors thought I would be good at it, an are very fond of me :)
What a good opportunity this whole school thing had turned out for me. that is 2 jobs lined up!!

So the kids are doing ok. James is still stumbling through potty training.,...must be a boy thing. Arianna was done in a few days. HE popped in his underwear today..Arianna never ever did that. I threw them away lol. it was too mushed in there hehehehe. eww.

Yesterday the kids and I went strawberry picking with grandma. it was a ton of fun. there is nothing better then a strawberry freshly picked. mmmm so red and sweet.
I have pics....

Today we went on our first family flight!!!! The kids in the back seat. It was amazing. we went towards the rockies. It was breath taking. We were up around 6500 feet. the kids LOVED it. I think Arianna is gonna be a pilot :)
I get a little nervous...but made it through. Being a little sick still it hurt my ears.
Got some great pics.

This afternoon we went to the langley canada day fair. It was so fun for the kids. And at $5 a kid for unlimited rides, you could not go wrong. the kids loved the little swings and the bouncy things (they had like 7 different ones) James got his face painted and made a couple canada day hats for them. Arianna was busy with daddy in the bouncy things hehe.
We are all beat and tired after that! I have pics of the kids on the rides too hehehe.
Tons to upload. will get on it later lol.

Happy Canada Day!

1 comments:

Judy said...

Atta girl Andrea! You've done great and should be proud of all the things you have accomplished so far. Keep up the good work. Take care. Love ya, Judy