BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, January 06, 2008

Unbelievable

I am in a panic right now.
I am so upset. I have been crying all day. This is not fair.
The babysitter who I had found, emailed me today saying she didnt think the mornings were going to work for her.
This is after I told her what the times would likey be. And she agreed it was ok.
So now, the day before I start at surrey, she bails on me.
Now I have to find daycare for my children as fast as I can. It is so unfair.
I have posted another add to find someone...no luck.
This week is ok, as they are short shifts and my mom has graciously offered to come here. But as off next week I am daycareless.
This is the worst timing. If I cannot find care, I will not be able to finish.

On another note my preceptor got switched. I am now in surgery. (post op.) I am excited about that :) I talked to my preceptor today and she sounds very nice. She is a older lady, with kids, so related to my daycare woes.
I am super nervous as I start tomorrow at 715. I hope I am up to the task after all this stress. Today was a rough day. The worst for me in a long time.
Please cross your fingers some miracle happens for me....
and send me good luck for preceptorship

1 comments:

Sharon said...

That really sucks!!!
Is there a daycare centre at the hospital (for temp care)