BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, January 20, 2008

3 more weeks

And that is it.
It is surreal to think of....wow. I have made it through this long, hard year.
And you know what, I am just about DONE....yup reaching the burnt out stage. I now want to enjoy my career without the pressure of having someone watch my every move lol.
The first year or more will still be learning....but in a different way.
I am still enjoying my time on the surgical unit, and hope I can work there. And I think the staff there would like it to ;) so they say....

I have no idea what I will do with myself when I am done lol. This whole year has been full of work....I dont know how to relax hehe!
I think I need a vacation! I had wanted to go on a trip as a reward and grad. present....but we got the house..and yes, I am super happy with it, but part of me is wishing I could just get away..
It has been a bit of a stressful year on my marriage, things are ok, but I know its been a challenge for brandon having to step up and help more....on top of his busy schedule. And he did a great job. It would just be nice to spend some alone time...reconnecting ....:) I have missed our time together.
So who wants to send us on a trip? :)

Onto another note, I HATE wallpaper.
Our house has too much of it, and we have began the dreadful task of taking it down. It is a nightmare that is taking too long. It does NOT come off easily. At this rate it will take me weeks. I really hate it.

Any tips, I would love to hear them!

We are working slowly, but hard, on making this home ours. It will looks SUPER once it is done. It is amazing what some paint, blinds and light fixtures will do!!!

Well better get some work done.....I have a paper due for clinical....

2 comments:

Alyson said...

I want a vacation too. Adam and I are starting with some date nights..then in the fall we want to go away for at least a weekend sans kiddos....for our tenth we are planning to head down south with other couples...you guys should plan to join us!! I would love that....that is ummm 2011 or so...not THAT far off.

I have a feeling this year will mean a new pregnancy for you;)

again...congrats on the course. I'm thrilled for you.

Anonymous said...

Most young people who try to remove wallpaper have not discovered the stuff called Wallpaper remover. You need to take off the outside part which should just peel off then what is left should be soaked with wallpaper remover mixture. It will reactivate the paper glue and that will just peel off like butter.
Make sure you use warm water and let the paper soak for 5 or 10 minutes. you will see the paper change color to a darker wet look.
Wish I was there to help you because it really is easy.
Don't damage your walls by trying to scrap it off dry.
Dad Hunsicker