BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, January 03, 2008

Our new Home

This is our backyard, nice and private, big trees and lots of room to run!



The kiddies room. They are sharing, and are loving it. This keeps all the toys in one room! They even go to bed perfectly! It is amazing.

The Master bedroom.



The main bathroom




The guest room






The eating area



My lovely kitchen, I am in love with my high end gas range. My turkey cooked in under 3 hrs. Yay for convection!




The supposed to be dining room lol





The living room




The TV room





The sauna...nice and hot...love it!







The wet bar, right beside the sauna/hot tub.





The hot tub room
















2 comments:

cathy said...

Looks great Andrea! Love the yard! The kids must just LOVE it!

Unknown said...

Holy crap! That's an awesome house! I love it#@!