BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, January 27, 2008

Going in for number 6

Yup. I had to work 6 days this week. I have one more afternoon shift then I get 2 days off. This week was more on the quiet side. I was on a different hall, one I had not been on, and the patients were quiet easy. No fun stuff lol.
So it made for some longer days.
I still am enjoying the unit. Am becoming close to the staff members, which is nice. I hope I can eventually become casual on the unit.
I think I will also apply at delta hospital. I know someone who is the CNE out there and she wants me to apply. There I will be full scope and do meds.
I am not sure what other units I would want to work at surrey.... I guess we will see who hires me LOL.
It is snowing today...so pretty. We were supposed to get alot more, but the weather man was wrong. So far its just a light dusting. But, the kids are out there right now still having some fun.
I am sitting here by the fire, watching....ahhh
I love my backyard :)

Got another wall finished in the living room. My goal by the end of my days off is to have that area done, so we can work on fixing the walls. I want to get the main floor dewallpapered and painted first..thats were people see most lol.

We are hosting a murder mystery party here for my sil birthday on Feb 9th. There is 25 people coming...so I need to get it more presentable. I got the role of Lucy Legs...a las vegas show girl and Brandon is the bartender.
It is going to be a blast...I cant wait!

Well time to get ready for work...give myself some more time to get there in the snow.

0 comments: