BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, December 14, 2007

I had to miss today at clinical..no babysitter, both of mine were sick! What are the chances lol.
It was ok with me, I had a great day yesterday. Got to do some new skills.
It is REALLY quiet on the until too. only 16 out of 25 beds are filled. And we do not take care of unstable patients, so I think it will be slow tomorrow to unless we get admissions.
After tomorrow I only have 2 more days at st pauls. I cant believe it.
I am really nervous for preceptorship. I just dont feel like I learned all I was supposed to unfortunately.
BUT the nurses keep telling me you learn the most your first year of work...so I will keep my mind on that!!
I was telling a nurse about my first experience with a patient dying. She said the nicest thing to me. She told me she believes there is a window of time when people can pass. And they choose when. She said he must have chosen to go, because he was comfortable with the care I was giving him. May not be true, but it is nice to think of :)
I am going to try and wrap presents tonight...and make 4 necklaces I have on order :)
Brandon is going to poker.

I got to the post office late to mail packages for christmas out. I apologize if they do not get to you in time!!! (Alyson, Sharon, Mike). But they are in the mail :)

Been packing away too. Getting rid of a lot. I have bins and bins of kids clothes to go through. I am only keep favorites and going to get rid of excess. I have wayyyy toooooo much. And you know when the next babe comes, he or she will get new things too :)

So I think we have decided that Arianna and James are going to share a room in the new house. This room is huge, its the games room (has a door) so I am going to do boy side and girls side. this way they can have there own space, but it frees up the other 2 rooms upstairs. One will be our spare room and the other...nursery? lol...well not now but one day...hehe
Then if the baby is a boy or girl, we will swap the other kid out when its time to have a boys room or girls sharing room.
perfect dont you think?
This room is big enough for both beds, furniture, and toys.
It has a sink area, which we will take out and replace with a wardrobe. I am not sure if it has a closet or not...hmm
either way we will make do...my parents have a wardrobe in the basement I am sure I can use :)
I am excited to move...start somewhere new...more suited to us...that has a yard.
I cant wait to paint and make it our home :)

thats all for now...almost bed time here...better go!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am very excited for you. When do you move. Email me the details. I hope that we get to see your new house. That is a real compliment from the nurse. Tracy