BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Update

Lets see....
Lots of wedding planning going on. I found a place for them and they loved it.
The date is officially Sept. 1st 2007 at the surrey golf club. it is going to be fabulous. I am jealous hehe. they got an all inclusive package that include a yummy chocolate fountain......

well thats ok cause I bought my own! LOL
It is my contrbution to the engagement party this weekend. I will have strawberries, pineapple, frozen bananas, biscotti and more....

My interview with school is now TOMORROW! it got bumped up.
I am nervouse but at least the process will be done. then I wait for the instructor to decide!

Yesterday the kids and I went on a leaf hunt. we had a 4 foot tall frankenstein to fill up. it took a long time! I even got dirt under my nails...ewwww
we decorated the front enterance. We figured we would be here for at least some of the candy giving out. the kiddies wont be out as long as some.

I got the kids there costumes for next year hehe. Old Navy had there plush ones on for 10 regular 30!!!
Arianna will be a monkey and James a lion!!
super deal!

today I need to make a necklace, get a couple party games planned and make biscotti.

Hope all is well!

0 comments: