BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, October 29, 2006

Engagement Party

After lots of hard work the party went super.
There was tons of food and everyone looked like they had a great time.
It was nice to meet my brothers future in laws. They were very nice people.
It is so exciting to think in 10 months they will be husband and wife!
The chocolate fountain was awesome. so very yummy. I am so glad I invested in that :)

My back is sore. I am taking a anti-inflammatory and muscle relaxant. Next week I should start physio. Stupid accident!!!

I GOT ACCEPTED into the LPN program! I start school on Feb 26th. I am so excited...nervous too. Time to get the finiances in order and start looking into day homes for the kids. I have lots of time to plan.

Did a good house cleaning today (brandon helped and did things that would be too hard on my back) . It looks so nice.
I actually cant wait to start Christmas decorating. I want to get some nice stuff (and have seen some at costco) to make my house nice and festive.
I am burning my pumpkin spice party lite candles (have ordered my christmas scents too )
It just feels nice today!

BUT the kids got up at 530...YUCK. Stupid time change!!
It is 11 and I am trying to keep them up til noon before a nap (me included).
Tonight it is left overs from the party at my parents. I dont have the van it is in the shop, so mom is coming to get us later.

I cant wait to halloween. The kids are going trick or treating as chickens LOL
They are warm costumes. Arianna wanted to wear her princess costume, but too cold for that. she can wear it to the mall maybe if we go.
James has a space commander flight suit. It should be a fun day. We will carve our pumpkins tomm. night.

well off to get some lunch!

0 comments: