BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Scariest moment of my life. thank the lord my children were not with me. I was about to be hit on my side (drivers side) I think they call it t-boned? lol and the driver (who was speeding) turned last min. to avoid hitting ME and turned to hit the front area of the car. If it were not for that I am sure I would have been a goner. All I saw was this Car zooming at me from the corner of my eye.I thought I was going to die.It was a miracle.I am still so scared and emotional.Physically I am ok. A bit sore as my body jolted to the right.but mostly my head hurts from crying.Someone was looking out for me today....Now I have my final school interview with the program coodinator and my eyes are going to by sooo puffy lol.Andrea

2 comments:

cathy said...

Oh My Goodness Andrea.

I am SOOOO glad you are OK. Best of luck at your final interview.

Be strong.

Anonymous said...

How absolutley scary Andrea. Thank God you are alright. **HUGS**