BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, October 16, 2006

Can't seem to shake the sickness!

It has been passed around between James, Brandon and I. It is awful. And James threw up again 2 times yesterday.
He had a great birthday. I took them to the pumpkin patch and then we went to chucky cheese for dinner that night.
I went down to the outlet malls on the weekend with my soon to be SIL and her sister and her friends. It was a ton of fun.
Tonight I am very lucky. My older brother is taking me to the canucks game. It is in a box suite and includes a buffet dinner. AND its against my old home team...EDMONTON.
I am very excited.
Not too much new with all the sickness.
I will upload some pics now.....

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh I am so jealous that you got to a Canucks game! We are HARDCORE Canucks fans over here way up North. Did you guys have fun?? Excellent:)